We hope you have enjoyed your summer and are ready to get back to learning!
The next 5-week NJES license prep course date is
October 10th – November 13, 2022.
Get licensed as soon as soon as NOVEMBER 14, 2022
Already know what you want!
Register below and save your seat.
Checkout what the NJES license Prep Course has to offer you. Read our Syllabus below.
Make 2022 the year you get licensed!
Sign up today for the
New Jersey Education and Seminars, LLC
Electrical Contractors Exam Prep Course
October 10th – November 13, 2022
Join New Jersey Education and Seminars starting October 10th – November 13, 2022 for a comprehensive prep course for the New Jersey Board of Examiners of Electrical Contractors Licensing Examination.
This prep-course is conducted over a five-week period . Live Saturday course hours are 8:00AM – 2:00PM. All other study times are based upon you convenience.
What you should expect from this NJES license prep course.
5-days prior to meeting each Saturday, students will be provided unlimited access to all course content being reviewed that week. Student access is 24-hour 7-days per week. Access includes on line testing, review materials and power point presentations to assist in the clear understanding the 2020 National Electrical Code (NEC).
Test, test and more testing is only one portion of this comprehensive license prep course.
This course will best serve the student that is intent on passing and is willing to invest study time to do so.
Cost to attend is $650.00 with a mandatory Exam Prep book purchase $65.00 Plus Shipping.
NJES Recommended Publications
- NFPA 70 2020 National Electrical Code.
- NASCLA Guide to Business Law and Project Management.
- NFPA 72 Fire Alarm and Signaling Code, 2016. ****New Book as per PSI and the New Jersey Board of Examiners of Electrical Contractors.****
- NTC Yellow Book: Video and Security System Design and Installation 2020 Print. National Training Center
- NTC Blue Book: Low Voltage Systems Handbook, 2020. National Training Center.
Sign Up Today and Get Licensed!