How New Jersey Education and Seminars, LLC. (NJES) will manage the Corona Virus for our attendees.
First, I think it is important to view the problem in an informed and calm manor. With that said, the following link is to the Center for Disease Control (CDC). Here you will find the most current information available. What you need to know about the Coronavirus disease COVID19
As a nation, stopping completely the way we operate could be as catastrophic as any health emergency. So with this NJES will move forward cautiously, with health and safety of our attendee’s paramount to all.
Anyone that has signed up for a course and chooses not attend may reschedule without question. The NJES website will be updated to provide the ability to reschedule. Unfortunately, all website modification are designed and implemented by me and therefore, take longer to activate. I will make these changes available ASAP.
In accordance with the CDC, how we will operate as follows until further notice:
- All attendees must first, self-screen to decide if their current health is suitable to attend a public event such as an NJES course.
- NJES will provide a visual screening of each attendee, prior to sign up and during all events.
- NJES will maintaining a clean environment for all attendees. Although basic provision will be made, each person is called upon to maintain and keep clean their individual space and the area clean.
- Access to sanitizing products including but not limited to; such as soap and water in the men’s and lady’s room and surface cleaner will be confirmed.
- Maintaining proper spacing 6’ between attendee seating in the classroom.
More on this later today.
For the safety of all, NJES reserves the right to deny access to any attendee.
At this time, no NJES courses are cancelled. All attendees will be contacted directly should a cancellation occur.
Please excuse the brevity of this message.