NO money down to reserve your cabin until June 2019.
NJES is now accepting NO FEE reservations until June for our November 10th-15th 2019 Cruise
Our November 15th -20th Cruise to Bermuda!
Be ready for your 2021 renewal and have a great time doing it
On the Norwegian Escape
NJES IS GOING BACK ON TO THE ATLANTIC
Join NJES November 10th – 15th & 15th – 20th for an awesome cruise out of New York to the beautiful Island of Bermuda!
NJES has partnered with Norwegian Cruise lines (NCL) to offer you discounted rates to sail on recently refurbished Norwegian Gem . This trip will be sure satisfy all of your expectations with excellent unlimited food, awesome entertainment, top of the line lodging, and fun at the tables if your feeling lucky. Enjoy an unlimited Beverage Package Menu, and all ship gratuities paid on your behalf.
But wait there’s more!
NJES has negotiated the best possible rates for upper deck, inner, mid-ship cabins sleeping up to 4 people and upper deck, mid-ship balcony cabins also sleeping up to 4 people. All cabins are based upon double occupancy. NJES knows mid-ship on the upper decks will provide you and your travel companions with the best possible cruise experience. We hope you will make the most of this opportunity and invite family, friends, co-workers, or significant others to share in this awesome experience on the Atlantic.
To those completing your 12-CEU’s over 5-days on the GEM you will be on track to complete your 34-required CEU’s for 2021 without having to cram it all in the last weeks of the triennial period of 2021. The fee for the 12-CEU course is $300.00. Only those who attend are required to pay.
About the cost, if you find a better cabin price with the same perks let NJES or NCL know ASAP! Should rates reduce prior to August 1st NCL will (per NCL rules, term, and conditions) refund, or credit, the difference. If rates reduce after August 1, 2018 you will be issued either an onboard credit or an upgrade. Certain conditions may apply be sure ask our group contact Emily or any other group staff handing NJES. And be sure to read all of the details on you cruise agreement once you have secured your cabin through NCL. NJES has no control over the day to day operations, policies, or procedures as enforced by NCL.
How it all works…
- Reserve your cabin by signing up for 12-CEU’S at a cost of $300.00 per person attending the course (that means only those obtaining 12-CEU’S, not others traveling with you). When filling out your reservation enter the number of people taking the 12-CEU’S When reserving your cabin(s) it does not matter if you are 1 person or 4 people in a cabin, your one time payment of $300.00 makes you eligible to to reserve up to 2-cabins(s). All cabin reservations are handled directly by you through our group contact at NCL. Your payment of $300.00 for the 12-CEU course is 100% refundable up to August 1, 2018. After August , 2018 sorry, no refunds. Once you have signed up and paid for your 12-CEU course you will then receive an email confirmation that includes our NCL group number, promotional codes, and contact info. It is recommend you contact NCL immediately after receiving your confirmation. This promotion has received a positive response and is expected to sell out quickly. Now reserve your seat by clicking here to signing up at NJES for your 12-CEU’S !
- Use the NJES Group Cruise (Group Id Number, promo code, and Phone Number) info provided to you in your email confirmation. Call NCL speak with Emily or one of her associates. You will be required to provide information on you and all those traveling with you. Don’t forget to provide your latitude number to obtain valuable cruise credits. If you do not have a latitude number don’t worry Emily will create one for you.
- Choose your cabin(s). You can choose a Mid-Ship Inside Cabin that sleeps up to 4 people or a Mid-Ship Balcony Cabin that sleeps up to 4 people. Or you can choose to upgrade your accommodations beyond what NJES has reserved.
- Select your “Free at Sea”. You will automatically receive the unlimited beverage package and the gratuity package. You can opt to change this when you speak with Emily at NCL.
- While on the phone with NCL make a payment toward your cruise or pay it off. NJES understands things happen, life happens, and business happen. Don’t worry, all deposits and course payment are 100% refundable up to August 1, 2018. After August 1, 2018 sorry no refunds.
What is this going to cost me?
- The NJES 12-CEU course will cost each attendee $300.00. You must have at least one NJES course attendee per 2-cabins. Remember when registering use the number of people attending the NJES 12-CEU Course. All others should be under the ADD Button on the NJES registration form.
- Inside cabin(s) are based upon double occupancy $ 619.00 pp + tax.
- Inside cabins are located mid-ship on deck 9
- Balcony Cabin(s) are based upon double occupancy $819.00 pp + tax.
- Balcon cabins are located mid-ship on deck 9
- This itinerary is based on a 5-Day cruise.
What Course will be Offered?
- To be announced for 2019 cruise
- Scuba Diving